Internal Quality Assessor (Creative and Digital Media)
PACA Adult Learning is looking for a part time sessional / ad-hoc Internal Quality Assessor in Creative and Digital Media.
The pay rate is £16 to £20 per hour depending on experience and we are ideally looking for an immediate start.
PACA Adult Learning offers a range of courses including those leading to accredited qualifications, to support adults to achieve their career goals, to those looking to develop a new hobby or interest. The successful candidate will join a team passionately committed to supporting lifelong learning in the local area and must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Hold assessor award (A1/A2 or D32/D33)
- Hold IV Award (V1
- PTTLS qualification
- Functional Skills level 2 ICT
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people internally and externally (eg. Awarding bodies)
- Excellent organisational skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good general IT skills.
- Must have experience of prioritising own workload
- Previous experience working as an assessor/verifier
- Experience of working in a training department
- Have the right to live and work in the UK indefinitely and without restriction
If you would like to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV before 5pm on Thursday 23 March 2017 and either post to FAO Tracy Briant, PACA Adult Learning, Chalky Road, Portslade, Brighton, East Sussex, BN41 2WS or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your CV meets our requirements you will be sent a short application form to complete. Applicants will then be shortlisted for interview in early April 2017, or sooner if possible, for an immediate start.
We are looking for volunteers to become teaching assistants on a range of adult learning courses. If you are interested and think you have the relevant skills, download the following application form and return it to us by email at email@example.com.
To teach our exciting range of courses, we are looking for outstanding tutors with a recognised qualification in all our areas.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our passionately committed team send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.