AddressPACA Adult learning, Chalky Road
– Assessing general characteristics
– How to use the guide when working as an electrician
– Special installations and locations
– How the book is laid out, and how to use it for reference.
– Updates made for 18th edition
Note: The one day updates course focuses largely on the changes made since the
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODS
COURSE LEVEL/ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
17th edition with the latest amendment for the one day 'updates' course. For the 3 day course, a basic understanding of electrical installations would be useful.
HOW PROGRESS IS CHECKED DURING COURSE
Multiple choice open book exam at the end of the course, using the BS 7671 book.
EXTRA STUDY OR PRACTICE REQUIRED AT HOME
None required, however practicing mock papers at home would be beneficial.
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO THE COURSE
WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?
Register with a competent persons scheme, gain/renew your ECS card, work as an electrician (all providing you have the other necessary qualifications and experience).